Something different! Located in central Warren County, New Jersey, Merrill Creek Reservoir is a 650 acre artificial lake that is surrounded by 290 acres of protected woodland and fields. Optional lunch later at Quaker Steak.
Meeting place: 10:00 am, Merrill Creek Reservoir Visitor Center Parking Lot
- Take I-78E to NJ Exit 3. Turn left and go 1.1 miles to 3rd traffic light then make a right onto Uniontown Road.
- Go 1.5 miles and turn right onto Rt. 57 (just after tunnel).
- Go 3 miles and turn left onto Montana Rd. across from Hunters Tavern.
- Go 2 mile and turn left onto Richline Road (at top of hill).
- Go .2 miles and turn left on Merrill Creek Rd. Go another .2 mile and turn right towards the Visitor Center parking lot.
- Do not go to the boat launch area.
- GPS: 34 Merrill Creek Road, Washington, NJ 07882